From 19 August – 1 September 2013, Takashimaya Singapore is holding a special fair focused on fine food called Fusion Delights Fair.
To further satisfy you with these French Chocolates, Monbana Chocolate Singapore has created this Gift Voucher specially for this event. Thankfully, you need not print it out beforehand; they have got it covered. Simply drop by the booth at Takashimaya during the 2-week period, purchase a minimum of $30 worth of products, grab the already-printed voucher at the booth and BAM! Free assortment of 50 Chocolate Squares. Ooolala!
If you are new to Monbana Chocolate, it’s never too late. Read my previous post here.
Earlier this month, Monbana Chocolate Singapore partnered Eurocave, a producer of high-end products targeting at (a) storage and (b) display of your wine collection to host a Chocolate + Wine Tasting. It was a pleasure, and a twist to steer your away from your every day life. Almost everyone is a fan of chocolates, no less when tasted with wine. It was an event opened to the public and for those who have attended would agree that they have seen the new prospects in these all.
Eurocave has over 35 years of experience and market presence. If you are, indeed, on the search for such convenience + beauty addition to your sanctuary, you can head down to their showroom at 2 Alexandra Road, #02-09, Delta House, Monday – Friday from 10am – 5pm. I have been, and I must say it’s quite the impressive. They even have a wine storage / cooler that you can adjust the temperature to a specific for each different wine. You can even dispense the wine with just a button press away. It’s pure pampering and class.
If you haven’t already known, what Monbana and Eurocave have in common is that they are both French products, and are of high-end positioning. You can expect more of their partnership, especially in the festivals to come (hint-hint) and also as wine + chocolate hampers. All you fine international gourmets, stay tuned to hear about more!
Meanwhile, don’t forget to drop by Takashimaya, Basement 2 starting tomorrow for this special offer! Be warned. My mum got especially addicted to the Gourmet Snacking Box.
Now for a giveaway!
(1) Monbana Chocolate Hamper (Chocolate Tablet // Gift Box Chocolate Collection // Coated Almond Snacking Box // Traditional Hot Chocolate Cocoa Powder // Monbana Porcelain Cup // Assortment of Speculos).
(2) 600g Giant Hammer Chocolate.
In this giveaway, you are tasked to earn ‘tickets’ for the lucky draw held at the end of the period.
5 ways to earn tickets:
(1) Share this Stickied Facebook Post on your Facebook, and very importantly making the post ‘Public’ so that we will be able to see it. We will not be able to see it if it’s not set to ‘Public’, and thus miss out on your ticket count. You will earn 1 ticket for the share.
(2) Refer a friend. Your friend has to comment on the Facebook Post that they have been referred by you, and they have satisfied (1). You will earn 1 ticket per referee.
(3) Take a photo of yourself in front of the Monbana Chocolate Booth at Takashimaya B2 from now till 1 September 2013. Post it up on Instagram and #monbana and @thechosenglutton. You will earn 2 tickets for the photo taken, hashtag & ‘@’.
(4) Take a photo of a Monbana product you possess. Post it up on Instagram and #monbana and @thechosenglutton. You will earn 1 ticket for the photo taken, hashtag & ‘@’.
(5) Follow The Chosen Glutton on Pickat SG. Comment on the Facebook Post your Pickat Username. You will earn 1 ticket for the follow.
Giveaway Contest runs till 1 September 2013. 2 winners will be chosen for the above listed 2 prizes on Facebook.
Photos by Kathleen.